Eight Willows Retreat is centrally located in the world-class wine region of Margaret River. We are conveniently located between Margaret River and Busselton, and surrounded by many wineries, restaurants, breweries, and other local attractions. Set amongst 75 acres of natural bushland we are the perfect retreat from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
Our chalets and residence offer the following:
• One, two and four bedroom accommodation options.
• Spacious and stylish chalets range from 71 – 120sqm
• Open plan European style kitchenette is equipped with modern appliances and fitted out with everything you need to compliment your stay.
• Large Flat Screen TV showcasing free to air and selected with Foxtel channels.
• All chalets include comfortable leather lounge settings that include sofa bed options.
• European appliances including Miele washing machine and dryer.
• Private veranda, furnished outdoor settings and BBQ with lake, forest or vineyard views.
• Marri dining tables range from 6 - 12 seating.
• Work desk
• Satellite Wi-Fi internet access
• Bush Walking Tracks
• Gas Log Fires (available in two bedroom rammed earth queen chalets)
• Twin beds available (Chalet 10 & 11)
• Breakfast baskets available at an additional charge.
• Farmstay facilities including fresh eggs from our resident chickens, hand fed joeys around the property, as well as trout fish feeding for guests to experience and a variety of fruit trees.